LaSalle Network has partnered with a leader in specialty medicine who is looking for an experienced Benefit Verification Specialist. The Benefit Verification Specialist contacts insurance providers to ensure a patient’s medical procedures, medicines and treatments will be covered. If you are looking to be a part of a leading healthcare system, we encourage you to apply.
Benefit Verification Specialist Responsibilities:
- Work with every type of insurance provider to verify benefits
- Confirm patient’s treatment will be covered by their benefit program
- Work closely with patients
- Ensure accuracy of information
- Handle prior authorizations
Benefit Verification Specialist Requirements:
- High school graduate or GED
- Previous experience in medical benefits verification is needed
- Prior Authorization experience
- Ability to speak on the phone clearly
- Articulate and detail oriented
If you are qualified and interested in the Benefit Verification Specialist please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: patient services , patient access , insurance verification , medical admin , patient registration , pre-access , hospital registration , call center , customer service , benefits , benefits verification #LI-OTHRCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.