Our client is currently looking for multiple Benefit Specialists for Northwestern Suburb location. The Benefit Specialist manages the entire intake process as necessary with referral sources, hospitals, patients, and internal team members.
Benefit Specialist Responsibilities:
- Someone who is very detail oriented
- Verification of benefits for specialty pharmacy
- Someone who is articulate, great phone skills and not afraid to challenge the insurance companies for reimbursement
- Someone with knowledge of all insurances including major medical
- Someone with an A/R background or out of reimbursement (non-hospital)
Benefit Specialist Requirements:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Parm-tech background preferred but not needed
- Ability to decipher patient medical records
- Previous reimbursement experience is preferred
- Medical insurance knowledge is required
- Knowledge of HCPCS and ICD.10 coding is required
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must be able to succeed in a fast-paced environment
If you are qualified and interested in the Benefit Specialist position please apply today!
Project Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: scheduling , referrals, insurance verification, pre-authorization, pre-certification, patient access , registration , registrar , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies ,
The LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.