Are you looking for a new opportunity to grow your existing skillset while also gaining valuable experience to grow your own career? Our client, a nationally recognized Healthcare Provider, rewards teamwork, quality and innovation with opportunities for growth and development. A leading training program giving you the tools you need to succeed has been put in place to make sure your new opportunity will be off to a fantastic start! If you are looking for a career in an organization that is a leader in healthcare industry then this position is for you!
Our client is currently looking for a Benefit Coordinator. The Benefit Coordinator manages the entire intake process as necessary with referral sources, hospitals, patients, and internal team members.
Duties and Functions include:
- Processing all intake, referral, benefit and/or documentation
- Reviewing all information for accuracy
- Complete referrals and new orders based upon current contracts and information from payor sources
- Obtaining appropriate authorizations and re-authorizations for services where required
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to decipher patient medical records
- Previous reimbursement or Intake/Admissions/Registration experience is preferred
- Medical insurance knowledge is required i.e. Medicare Part B and D, Medicaid and Commercial Insurance
- Knowledge of HCPCS and ICD 10 coding is required
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must be able to succeed in a fast-paced environment
If you are qualified and interested in the Benefit Coordination position please apply today!
Team Lead, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: scheduling, referrals, insurance verification, pre-authorization, pre-certification, patient access , registration , registrar , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies ,
The LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v. LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 3,000 clients and placed over 35,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.