LaSalle Network is currently partnered with an eCommerce company that is reinventing the corner store to help identify a Backend Engineer (Python) to add to their growing team. This person will be on a team of 12, working directly with the CTO on greenfield development for consumer applications and internal proprietary inventory technology, as they assist in the architecture and development on a day-to-day basis.
Backend Engineer (Python) Responsibilities:
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop features and support backend infrastructure
- Manage new development and projects within their Python focused applications
- Lead architecture and design conversations with team members
- Help lead upgrades and implementations of new cutting-edge technology
- Build internal applications to improve proprietary inventory technology
Backend Engineer (Python) Requirements:
- Strong experience in back-end Python development
- Experience working with modern Python technologies, including Django
- Architecture and design experience within previous applications and products
- High level communication and problem-solving skills to work with internal stakeholders and other team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or similar preferred
Sr Project Manager, Product & Engineering Practice
Keywords and Related Terms: Python , Django , eCommerce , Software Engineer , Application Developer , Software Engineering , Software Development , Backend #LI-NSHTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.