Lasalle Network is thrilled to partner with a global distributor that specializes in high performance materials that are utilized in building bridges, spacecrafts, and trains! Our client is a second generation, family-owned business based out of New Jersey. They are seeking a B2B Technical Sales Support that will be the first point of contact for their clients and customers.
The role of the B2B Technical Sales Support is based in a manufacturing setting and provides a wide scope of work in the areas of inside sales, warehouse, basic operations, and some administrative support. This role offers competitive pay and long-term career paths in manufacturing
B2B Technical Sales Support Responsibilities:
- Interact with clients on a daily basis via phone and email
- Maintain knowledge of inventory and products
- Enter and track client order information within company database
- Expedite changes to client accounts in a time-sensitive manner
- Provide price quotes and requests
B2B Technical Sales Support Requirements:
- Associate’s degree from an accredited university preferred
- CRM system experience preferred
- Previous experience in a business to business client-facing position
- High level of professionalism, confidentiality, and attention to detail
- Must be personable, dependable, and organized
- Able to problem solve, multi-task, and work under pressure with all levels of staff in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in this B2B Technical Sales Support opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: customer service , csr , sales , warehouse , basic operations , administrative , crm system , sales support , technical sales
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.