Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with an extremely fast-growing company within financial services that offers creative and competitive commercial premium finance solutions throughout the U.S. Our client is seeking a B2B Collections Representative with a drive to exceed goals.
This B2B Collections Representative must have strong organization and communication skills as this position works with clients across the United States.
Budget for this role is up to a base of $57,000 with great benefits. The B2B Collections Representative will be on a hybrid schedule in Lake Forest, IL.
B2B Collections Representative Responsibilities:
- Research, analyze and evaluate reports and other information to manage assigned portfolio
- Communicate with insurance agents, brokers and insurance carriers regarding the status of transactions within their portfolio
- Send loans to outside collection agency as appropriate/approved
- Complete accounting adjustment requests to correct payments posted to incorrect loans
- Train other employees on Portfolio Management functions
B2B Collections Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of collections experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
Keywords and Related Terms: collections representative , collections rep , collections , collector , customer service representative , csr , customer service , CSR , representative , call center , inbound , communication , sales representative , loan processor , sales , collections representative , telesales , telemarketer , telemarketing , delinquent , payment , past due , account , debt collector , collections specialist , collections agent , outbound , default resolution , skip trace , first party , third party , accounts receivable #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.