Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is partnering with one of the country's best known service brands to hire an AVP, Fulfillment Operations. Reporting to the Vice President of Distribution, the AVP, Fulfillment Operations will be responsible for operational and P&L management for warehouses and distribution centers in their region. This role’s primary responsibility is to operationalize strategy, remove productivity obstacles and leverage supply chain best practices.
This leader will take a highly strategic approach, fostering connectivity between their region and the corporate center.
AVP, Fulfillment Operations Responsibilities:
- Lead the entire talent cycle, from selection to performance management, fostering a positive culture and engagement within the team
- Translate and convey the organization's strategy within the region, inspiring a diverse workforce to achieve business goals
- Work to understand, diagnose and anticipate the factors that cause a district to underperform, and work with leaders to create and implement mitigation plans and strategies to address issues and challenges
- Monitor the performance of mitigation tactics, adjusting approach as necessary to achieve the desired outcomes
- Cultivate engagement and motivation, particularly for a mobile workforce, creating a retention-focused environment
- Identify and develop the necessary capabilities to meet current and future business needs, including succession planning for critical roles, such as Fulfilment Directors
- Quantify business outcomes (i.e., NPS, Cost per Unit, on-time delivery, shipment quality, Center of Excellence, and associate retention and engagement)
- Collaborate with Field leadership (Store Ops & Fulfillment) to shape operating and capital budgets, partner with finance to guide annual workforce planning, review and influence impactful projects and provide senior leadership with local market insights to shape corporate strategy
- Oversee the strategic direction of a large business region and work to implement strategy in all districts within that region, working with Supply Chain leaders and in partnership with Store Operations to localize the strategy as necessary
- Direct the development of annual and longer-term business plans
- Stay updated on regional competition, trends and local market dynamics
AVP, Fulfillment Operations Requirements:
- 10+ years of leadership experience in a transformation rich environment
- Familiar with replenishment models focused on meeting ever evolving customer needs with pace, all while maintaining a strong focus on quality
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or supply chain management
- Ability to travel up to 50% within region
- Ability to work at a physical location within the region as needed
If you are interested in this role, please apply!
Senior Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national