LaSalle Network is partnering with a renowned educational institution in Evanston, IL to help them hire an AV Technician. This individual is responsible for providing excellent information technology end user computing and/or audio-visual support throughout the school of business to students, faculty, staff, and infrastructure (classroom, offices, and common areas).
AV Technician Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent front-line technical support for all Kellogg faculty, staff and students
- Support and maintenance of devices and IT services
- Support video recording and web conferencing sessions
- Provide technical support for public computing including printers, computer kiosks, public displays and peripherals
- Asset management (tasks related to university-owned devices)
- Perform non-technical tasks and other related duties as required or assigned
AV Technician Requirements:
- Customer service experience providing excellent in person or over the phone support
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Windows OS, and Mac OS
- Intermediate skills supporting and troubleshooting of audio and video integrated systems and/or computing devices
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Professional demeanor with strong ability to work with others as an effective member of a team
- Ability to follow instructions and work effectively with minimal direct supervision
- Ability to make sound decisions and work effectively even under time pressure
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, and excellent communication skills
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Project Manager, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Audio, visual, technician, classroom support, education, troubleshooting, IT.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.