LaSalle Network is currently working with a financial organization in the Chicagoland area that is seeking an RPA Solutions Analyst to join their team. This individual will assist the organization as they build out their RPA practice and team. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
RPA Solutions Analyst Responsibilities:
- Lead the day to day efforts of the RPA team which will include (internal and external) developers, business analysts, and QA analysts
- Project management disciplines: ensuring scope, schedule, budget, is tracked and reported transparently
- Build and manage stakeholder and vendor relationships and report progress and present regularly to senior leadership
RPA Solutions Analyst Requirements:
- Process improvement mindset and familiarity with RPA technologies and/or process automation in general a plus
- Experience leading programs with multiple project tracks
- Comfortable dealing with change / building something new
- Must want to lead and drive
- Familiarity with banking/finance sector (nice to have)
- Familiarity with UiPath (nice to have)
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: RPA , automation , Business Analysis , Project Management , Solutions
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.