One of our most stable clients is looking to hire an AutoCAD Specialist for their team in the west suburbs of Chicago. This global corporation is looking for someone to communicate complex ideas in a simplified manner using 2D and 3D AutoCAD.
This AutoCAD Specialist role will be a great fit for someone who is detail oriented and motivated to work for a growing organization.
AutoCAD Specialist Responsibilities:
- Develop and update new and existing product line drawings in AutoCAD
- Work alongside the sales team on all new product launches
- Perform thorough research in order to identify new trends and changing market conditions within customer industries
- Review, edit, and create CAD files in different file formats for dissemination
AutoCAD Specialist Requirements:
- Associates degree or higher education required
- Advanced ability in AutoCAD 3D and 2D
- Proficiency in advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint is a must
- Must be deadline-driven, dependable and well-organized
If you are interested in the AutoCAD Specialist position and qualify based on the previously mentioned requirements, please apply today.
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: AutoCAD , AutoCAD 2D , AutoCAD 3D , construction , civil engineering , reddit , engineering , CAD , drawing , technical support , engineer
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.