LaSalle Network is partnering with a diversified global financial services platform that provides essential liquidity, market access and infrastructure services to clients in the commodities, energy and financial markets. They are seeking an Audit Manager-North America that is looking for the opportunity to grow within a great organization.
This role has a budgeted compensation of $90,000-$120,000 and is a hybrid position.
Audit Manager-North America Responsibilities:
- Manage business audit aspects of the internal audit function, providing effective governance within the three lines of defense framework
- Implement and review business and risk management process and the effectiveness of the internal control environment; recommend and promote improvements
- Experience in managing and working with co-source suppliers
- Promote internal audit and company in general to the wider community through direct contact and external and internal interactions
- Expectation to move to a senior role on successful completion of Series 3 & 7 Certification and/or other relevant qualifications combined with consistent outstanding performance
Audit Manager-North America Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience as an Audit or Compliance practitioner in a complex financial services organization, preferably with exposure to broking, commodities, securities and Swap dealers
- Significant experience in conducting risk assessments and audits of a wide variety of complex financial systems
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of modern internal audit concepts and standards and their application to the financial services market (additional training will be provided)
- Experience creating, developing and implementing audit strategies, policies and procedures
- A proven record of achievement in internal audit or Compliance functions to provide a professional service
- Significant experience in managing relationships and influencing change at a senior level
- Proficient in information technology skills
- Experience and enthusiasm for working in financial markets
- Experience conducting Integrated reviews with IT and standalone business audits
- Experience with consultancy work to add value would be an advantage
- Experience working internationally and/or willingness to travel
If you are interested in the role, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: audit , swat brokers , financial services , audit manager #LI-NAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.