Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is looking to hire an Audience Segmentation Analyst for one of the largest Chicago-based international Grocery Retailers!
In this position, you will support the larger media buying team in segmenting and growing consumer bases. You will have ownership and accountability for projects to hit the ground running!
If you are a hard-working digital marketer looking to grow their career within the CPG and retail space, this is the position for you!
Audience Segmentation Analyst Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Product and Brand teams to create roadmaps
- Target and segment audiences to increase customer retention and drive sales across categories
- Execute strategies to optimize customer segmentation
- Communicate with leaders around findings and insights to build areas of growth
Audience Segmentation Analyst Requirements:
- Working experience with media buying platforms like DV360, Trade Desk, Adobe Ad Cloud or related platforms
- Knowledge of CRM platforms such as Tealium, Salesforce, HubSpot or related platforms
- Experience working in audience segmentation, analytics or retention
- Ability to work in the West Chicago Suburbs at minimum of 2 days per week
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
Keywords and Related Terms: marketing , food , CPG , retail , Chicago suburbs , hybrid , office analyst , customer segmentation , audience segmentation , hubspot , adobe , salesforce , media buying , CRM , grocery , Europe , international #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.