LaSalle Network is looking for eager, motivated entry-level candidates to join our Schaumburg office as Associate Recruiters! We offer an award-winning training program that will equip you with the knowledge, tools and skills that you need to start a successful career in the staffing and recruiting industry.
As an Associate Recruiter, you will learn the fundamentals of recruiting through a combination of classroom instruction, shadowing and role plays with our tenured and knowledgeable managers and trainers. After your initial onboarding, you will join one of our specialized recruiting teams and learn to become a subject matter expert in your space. Before long, and with the support of your teammates and managers, you will experience the thrill of your first placement, the satisfaction of helping your clients and candidates and the sense of accomplishment that comes with hitting your goals and helping our company grow!
Associate Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Source candidates through LinkedIn, job boards and our applicant tracking system
- Contact candidates through phone and email outreach to discuss their qualifications and career goals
- Meet or exceed established metrics (daily and weekly), including number of calls and number of interviews scheduled
- Execute search strategies to support team with filling client openings
- Develop skills in interviewing, client communication and negotiation
Associate Recruiter Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- High degree of motivation and drive
- Strong work ethic and desire to achieve personal and financial goals
- Prior work experience in any fast-paced environment involving heavy customer interaction or sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic, curious and hungry for feedback and professional development
This Associate Recruiter role is a great opportunity for anyone who wants upward mobility and an unparalleled company culture. We foster an environment where people are encouraged to be their authentic selves, achievements are celebrated and rewarded, and people collaborate and support each other – all while prioritizing fun!
Apply to become our next Associate Recruiter today!
Senior Director, Corporate Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: associate recruiter , recruiter , recruiting , recruitment , sales , staffing , human resources , HR , entry-level , entry level #LI-ADMIN
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.