Our client, a consumer products company based in southern Wisconsin, is growing exponentially. Because of this growth, they are adding new talent to their Supply Chain department. They are looking to hire an Associate Manager, Procurement in to help with product development, supplier operations management, project management, and purchasing.
This manufacturer encourages movement up and around the organization, so this is a great opportunity for candidates looking to eventually gain exposure to the various facets of supply chain and operations. This supply chain organization hires top talent and those who want to make an impact on a business. If you are looking to join an impressive group of professionals where you can grow and be challenged, then this Associate Manager, Procurement is for you!
Associate Manager, Procurement Responsibilities:
- Act as the procurement and category management expert for assigned direct product categories
- Manage in the negotiation of vendor logistics terms and conditions
- Coordinate and lead planning continuous improvements initiatives, as well as new product development and project management
- Provide strategic analysis and recommendations relating to long-term product, market, and channel trend
Associate Manager, Procurement Requirements:
- Minimum of three years of procurement experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Purchasing, Supply Chain Management or related field
- ERP experience required
- Industry experience in CPG, chemicals, or pharmaceuticals required
Thank you for your time and consideration for this Associate Manager, Procurement. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Keywords and Related Terms: procurement , purchasing , supply chain analyst , cpg , food , pharmacy , pharmaceuticals , erp , planning , category , vendor , vendor management , logistics , market trend , operations , finance , sales #LI-NASUPC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.