Our client, an up-and-coming software solutions company located in Chicago, IL, is looking for an Associate Logistics Analyst to help continue their pattern of growth. If you are an entry-level candidate looking to jumpstart your career, this is the position for you! Joining this organization means you will have access to endless opportunities for career advancement and professional development, so please see below and apply today!
Associate Logistics Analyst Responsibilities:
- Maintain and investigate records of pricing, product orders, shipping and billing to drive cost and root cause analysis
- Maintain effective communication with internal departments and external vendors
- Support supply chain initiatives and new process improvement implementations
- Utilize an ERP database and data visualization tools to analyze the inventory in distribution centers by item and location for compliance and KPI tracking
- Maintain and track customer and carrier data to evaluate operational needs
Associate Supply Chain Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field, supply chain or logistics preferred
- 1+ years in an analytical role within a supply chain setting or internship experience
- Strong project management experience, ability to work cross functionally among teams and allocate resources
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and VLOOKUPs, specifically in a supply chain environment
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to lead a team on multiple projects
- SAP and Salesforce are a plus
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: entry level , supply chain , logistics , analyst , SAP , Salesforce , VLOOKUPs , Microsoft Excel , supply chain management , pivot tables , analytics #LI-SCPROJ
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.