LaSalle Network has partnered with a company for a great opportunity on Hagerstown, Maryland! This is a direct hire position for an Associate Financial Analyst!
Associate Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Lead capital spend capitalization entries and audits
- Maintain daily direction setting metrics on yield and labor
- Review production shop orders for accuracy
- Trouble shoot accounts payable inquiries from vendors
- Prepare standard journal entries and accruals
- Serve as a SME on relevant areas of SAP, Kronos, and SharePoint workflow
- Leverage EXCEL to provide zero based analysis, performance metrics, trends
- Assist with identification of cost savings projects and development of ROI models
- Assist on creating annual budgets and maintain daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial metrics
- Analyze assigned yield, labor, and overhead variances
- Participate in month end close by reconciling balance sheet accounts and FP&A reporting
- Support assigned SOX controls and audits requirements
Associate Financial Analyst Qualifications:
- Manufacturing cost accounting knowledge with focus on analytical ability
- SAP, KRONOS, and SharePoint
- MS Office software including advanced Excel, Power BI, Word, and PowerPoint
- Analyze data and present financial results using tables, graphs, and drill down formats
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills, including leveraging analytics, benchmarking, and insights to generate meaningful strategies and solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- MBA, CPA, or CMA a plus
- 1-3 years of professional general business and financial experience
- At this time, we require applicants for this role to be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
If this sounds like your next big career move, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: Financial Analyst , SAP , accounting #LI-NAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.