One of the world’s most recognized spirits companies is looking for top talent as they bring their digital efforts in-house. As an Associate Director, Customer Engagement & Response, this individual will be responsible for spearheading best practices within community management and customer response. During that time, this individual will also work hand in hand with the leadership team in building out, growing, and managing a team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with some of the best, but also allows for ownership and autonomy in building something new! They are looking for someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and use their entrepreneurial spirit to create a best-in-class customer experience.
Associate Director, Customer Engagement & Response Responsibilities:
- Oversee daily customer response using insights and data to ensure the highest level of satisfaction
- Create and manage guidelines for incoming inquiries and messages
- Hire, develop, and lead a team of customer response experts
- Own and develop all best practices and processes
- Become the organizations subject matter expert in customer engagement and response
Associate Director, Customer Engagement & Response Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience working within customer engagement or response
- Experience managing inquires through a variety of customer channels
- 2+ years of social customer or community management
- Experience creating roadmaps for best practices, processes, and procedures
- Can do attitude with experience in a fast moving, everchanging environments
This company is investing in the best and brightest, if you are interested in this Associate Director, Customer Engagement & Response opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Director, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: director , associate director , customer engagement , community management , insights , data , customer experience
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.