LaSalle Network is partnering with a rapidly growing SaaS company, located in Denver, CO. Our client is looking for a Associate Customer Success Specialist to join their growing team and be an integral part of superior client engagement with some of the largest enterprise brands in the world.
Associate Customer Success Specialist Responsibilities:
- Work with Implementation Specialists on screen simulations
- Engage with customers as needed
- Build AI coach stories to customer requirements
- Prepare stories for customer deployment
- Deploy stories meeting customer delivery dates
- Complete story change requests on time and right
- Create and deliver custom reporting
- Participate in weekly Customer Success meetings supporting account leaders, clarifying and documenting customer requirements, and solving customer needs
Associate Customer Success Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1+ years of experience in professional customer service experience
- Proficient in Excel and the Microsoft Office Suite
If you are a positive team-player, passionate about customer service and qualify per the above requirements, please apply to the Associate Customer Success Specialist role today!
Keywords and Related Terms: customer success , client service , client engagement , SaaS , software as a service , customer service , project management , AI , customer support , support specialist #LI-NADH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.