They are searching for an Associate Claims Consultant to join their growing business.
Associate Claims Consultant Responsibilities:
- Review police reports to confirm fault and update missing information to the subrogation file
- Call the identified adverse carriers to obtain claim information or file a claim if necessary; this information is updated to the file
- Ensure that all documents needed to support the claim are accurate
- Handle incoming calls requesting additional documentation
Associate Claims Consultant Requirements:
- High school diploma required
- Some experience in an office or call center environment
This position has an hourly range of $18.00 per hour, and the company is located in Rolling Meadows, IL.
If you want to be a part of an organization focused on providing high-quality customer service and meaningful relationships, apply for this Associate Claims Consultant role today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: customer service, claims #LI-STOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.