LaSalle Network has partnered with a $2 billion dollar global CPG company to identify their next Associate Category Manager. Our client hosts some of the most iconic brands in its space. The ideal candidate is a go getter and someone who is looking to move up in the ranks quickly.
If you are someone that has a strong, self-generated work ethic, solid excel skills as well as experience working with retailers, please consider applying today!
Associate Category Manager Responsibilities:
- Conduct and lead analysis of category performance and determine insights from analysis
- Use planograms to strategize on product placement, including strategies for space measurement, shelving, and cross-category opportunities
- Utilize knowledge of category products, planning, and merchandising to make informed decisions to drive category growth
- Translate insights and data into recommended solutions and strategic plans
Associate Category Requirements:
- 3 years of experience in consumer goods
- Experience working with retailer teams
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Experience working within syndicated data
- Strong Presentation skills
- Passion to understand consumer culture, interests, attitudes and trends
If this job matches your skills and experience, please apply today!
Project Manager, Marketing
Keywords and Related Terms: category marketing, category analysis, analytics, excel, pivot tables, powerpoint, retailer, planograms, space management, cross category marketing, CPG, channel marketing, consumer packaging goods, consumer goods, packaged good, customer marketing,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.