LaSalle Network is looking to hire an Associate Brand Manager for one of the largest CPG companies in Chicago!
In this position, you will support the larger brand team in delivering volume and profit objectives with the company’s large, chain customers. You will have ownership and accountability for projects (from concept to commercialization).
If you are a creative and innovative marketer looking to grow their career within the CPG space, this is the position for you!
Associate Brand Manager Responsibilities:
- Collaborate across teams to drive business strategy for and short- and long-term brand goals
- Assist in developing and executing the annual operating plan
- Execute strategies that affect the product P&L
- Demonstrate understanding of consumption performance trends
- Review all elements including pricing strategy, active SKU management, category management/assortment optimization and consumption performance trends
Associate Brand Manager Requirements:
- Marketing experience in consumer-packaged goods industry
- Able to work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Able to turn data into a story
- Functional knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing required, MBA preferred
Keywords and Related Terms: associate brand manager , CPG , food service , consumer package goods , excel , powerpoint , p&l , sku , annual operating plan , innovation #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.