We are currently partnered with a growing company in the western suburbs who is looking to bring on a Staff Accountant. This fortune 500 company has an extensive history of innovation and continuous improvement that truly values its employees and prides themselves on maintaining an excellent work life balance.
If you are looking for a Staff Accountant role that will offer you both internal growth potential as well as professional development, you would be ideal for this position!
- Prepare and review balance sheet account reconciliations
- Analyze financial transactions to appropriate in the proper general ledger accounts
- Assisting with month-end close process
- Preparing and posting journal entries
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Assist with accounts payable/receivable when needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
- One+ year(s) experience within an accounting environment
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and can deliver positive results when tested
- Understanding of GAAP and other accounting control principles
- Ability to effectively communicate via writing and verbal communication
If you are interested in the position and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: entry level staff accountant , bookkeeper, bachelor's , accounting , finance , accounting and finance , Excel , bills , invoices , accounts payable , accounts receivable , general ledger, SAP, JDE, MRI, Yardi, GP, Dynamics, Great Plains, month-end close, reconciliations, reconcile, multi-site, GL, journal entries, commissions
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.