LaSalle Network has partnered with a fast-growing, commercial real estate firm in Chicago, IL to hire an Assistant Property Manager!
This position comes with the opportunity to oversee a portfolio of retail-focused commercial real estate properties alongside a dedicated team. This role offers long-term growth, a generous compensation package and the chance to expand your commercial real estate skillset.
Assistant Property Manager Responsibilities:
- Process payables
- Communicate with tenants and vendors
- Serve as the main point of contact for tenants
- Manage and oversee contractor projects at the properties
- Provide assistance for the Property Manager as needed
Assistant Property Manager Requirements
- Knowledge of commercial real estate leases
- Previous experience in commercial real estate
- Highly professional
- Incredibly strong communicator
- Experience balancing multiple projects at once
- Ability to multitask effectively
This role is a chance to continue building your career at a stable but growing company. If you fit the qualifications, please submit your resume today!
Senior Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.