Job DescriptionAre you looking for the next step in your career? LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a global manufacturing company who grew over $120 million in revenue in the last year and needs support as they continue to grow their operation! They are headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois.
This Assistant Project Manager will be responsible for working between Big Box retailers and the Engineering/Manufacturing teams. Applicants must meet all requirements below to qualify for this role.
Assistant Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Work directly with global retailers as first point of contact on Customer Support
- Report on key milestones in project process and update customers as needed
- Understand and analyze capacity of Design, Engineering, Manufacturing, Assembly and Logistics
- Update databases of project performance
- Schedule meetings, workload, assembly, customer weld events, manufacturing and coordinate shipping of product
- Analyze areas of product and process improvement
Assistant Project Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, manufacturing or related field
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English
- 2+ years of Engineering experience
- Proficient within Microsoft Excel, Tableau or PowerBI
- Must be familiar with SolidWorks, AutoCAD or related software
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, high volume environment
If you are interested in this Assistant Project Manager opportunity and meet the requirements listed above, please apply today!
Project Manager- Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: project manager , project management , mandarin , excel , tableau , powerbi , solidworks , autocad #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.