Job DescriptionWant to work for a good cause? Want to be a part of a tight knit team? Want supportive, present management? LaSalle Network is partnering with a Chicago based non-profit organization who prides themselves in providing care, employment, and facilities for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. This impressive organization is hiring an Assistant Payroll Manager to join their team.
This position offers you the opportunity to diversify your resume, work alongside the Payroll Manager, grow your payroll skills, all while working for an amazing cause!
Assistant Payroll Manager Responsibilities:
- Adjust and submit timesheets within Workday
- Maintain accurate payroll records
- Distribute timecard information on time and accurately
- Process garnishments
- Assist the Payroll Manager with reporting, audits and process improvements
Assistant Payroll Manager Requirements:
- Workday experience strongly preferred; at minimum,t experience working in a larger payroll processing software such as ADP, Ceridian, Paylocity, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- 5+ years of payroll processing experience required
- Ability to learn and pick up on new concepts
- Full vaccine and booster shot required
- Ability to come into the office 5 days a week
If you are ready to grow your payroll experience and meet all the listed requirements, apply now!
Senior Project Manager - Accounting and Finance Recruiting
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national