LaSalle Network has partnered with a global financial services firm to identify and hire a newly created Assistant Internal Audit Manager to join their growing team.
This individual will handle end to end financial and operational audit processes, assist in risk mitigation processes and work directly with their global head of audit based out of Europe on policies and procedures to maintain internal controls.
This role is budgeted up to a base of $95,000 and has an annual bonus of 20%. This position is hybrid; employees are expected to be in their Chicago office an average of 2-3 days a week.
Assistant Internal Audit Manager Responsibilities:
- Experience in conducting risk assessments and audits of a wide variety of complex financial systems
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of modern internal audit concepts and standards and their application to the financial services market
- Experience of creating, developing and implementing audit strategies, policies and procedures
- Exposure to internal audit or compliance functions to provide a professional service
- Experience managing relationships and influencing change at a senior level
- Experience conducting integrated reviews with IT and standalone business audits
Assistant Internal Audit Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required
- CPA/CIA highly preferred
- 2-3+ years of experience in an internal audit, compliance or risk analysis position
- Experience in financial services, brokerage or trading industry highly preferred but not required
If you are qualified for the Assistant Internal Audit Manager role, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.