Lasalle Network has partnered with a growing wealth management firm located in the heart of Chicago in their search for an Assistant Fund Controller. This firm focuses on long term investment solutions for high-net-worth clients and has grown exponentially.
This Assistant Fund Controller will focus exclusively on alternative investment funds managed by the firm, as well as manage client and investor relations to drive business. This role is budgeted for a salary up to $130,000 and is on a hybrid work schedule.
Assistant Fund Controller Responsibilities:
- Work cross functionally with the asset management, investor and audit teams
- Facilitate the quarterly and yearly audit
- Oversee private fund tax and REIT compliance
- Coordinate regulatory filings and prepare loan covenant reporting
- Manage cash flow analyses and treasury functions including processing of accounts payable, funding of investments and overseeing capital call and distribution activity
Assistant Fund Controller Requirements:
- 3-6 years of private equity or real estate fund experience
- Ability to handle ambiguous tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and able to prioritize tasks regularly
If you are interested in this Assistant Fund Controller opportunity, please apply today!
Associate Principal, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , accountant , CPA , gl , general ledger , month end close , journal entries , reconciliations , costing , inventory , P&L , profitability , audit , accrual , controls , analysis , finance , financial , operations , modeling , profit & loss , excel , fund , REIT , investment , asset , asset management #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.