LaSalle Network has partnered with a rapidly growing, privately owned, manufacturing company whose headquarters in the Northern Suburbs of Chicago. Due to recent growth, they are looking to hire an Assistant Controller to help lead their accounting team. This newly created Assistant Controller position will be responsible for the general ledger, managing a team, a monthly, quarterly and year-end close, acquisition accounting and financial reporting.
This Assistant Controller will have the unique opportunity to help create and establish best accounting practices. The Assistant Controller sits in the corporate office and will play a critical role in partnering with senior leadership to assist with strategic decision making and operations!
Assistant Controller Responsibilities:
- Prepare complete financial statements in accordance with US GAAP standards
- Oversee and develop staff members
- Collaborate with senior leadership to identify process improvements and increase efficiency of compliance
- Suggest any areas of improvement to increase and improve the compliance process
- Monthly, quarterly, and year end close processes
- Managing budgeting/forecasting and cash flow reporting on a monthly basis
- Assist with M&A activity
Accounting Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Prior public accounting experience
- 2+ years of manufacturing industry experience
- CPA is preferred
- High Proficiency in Excel and integrated accounting systems
If you are interested in this Assistant Controller opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , accounting manager , financial reporting , audit , month end , month end close , accounting cycle , reconciliation , general ledger, month-end close , forecasting mergers , manufacturing , research , analysis , rebate accruals , M&A , CPA , supervisor , accountant , manager , supervisor , remote
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.