Our client, a leader in the capital equipment industry, is looking to hire an Assistant Branch Manager to fast track their way to a managerial position. The Assistant Branch Manager is responsible for selling their equipment within the greater Allentown, PA area. Additionally, the Assistant Branch Manager will be responsible for acquiring new customers, developing and executing territory strategies, and managing the entire acquisition lifecycle.
Assistant Branch Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop relationships with potential and current referral sources, gaining referrals to prospective clients
- Manage all steps of the selling process; coordinate complex decision-making in order to overcome objections to closure
- Track customer leads and other data using a sales contact system
- Using technology to perform inventories, manage key branch metrics, and other administrative tasks
Assistant Branch Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 1-year experience in business-to-business inside or outside sales
If you are interested in this Assistant Branch Manager position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: sales , account , executive , business , development , outside , lead , referral , sell , selling
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.