Our client, a leading and growing company within manufacturing, is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their team! This motivated and self-starting Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for a range of responsibilities involving billing, processing payments, identifying outstanding accounts, contacting clients, and working with aging reports.
Accounts Receivable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Reconciling customer accounts as needed; following up on credits and debits; processing adjustments
- Deductions work, including processing requests for credit, resolving deduction disputes and requesting payments for invalid deductions and working with past due invoices
- Collections via email and over the phone.
- Additional ad hoc projects as requested
Accounts Receivable Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree or Associates Degree
- Experience within the manufacturing and/or the industrial industry preferred
- 2+ years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills (Pivots and Vlookups)
- Strong communication, organization and relationship skills
- Experience using aging reports
If you, or someone you know, are interested in this Accounts Receivable Specialist position and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Sr Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting, bookkeeping, accounts receivable, a/r, pharma, pharmaceutical, wholesale, portfolio, invoice, invoicing, invoices, accounts, deduction, accounts receivable specialist, deductions, billing, cash applications
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.