LaSalle Network has partnered with a nationwide leader in the growing flexible packaging market looking for an AR/AP Clerk to join their growing office in Itasca, Illinois.
Our client is growing through acquisitions of companies and plants and centralizing their functions to their HQ in Itasca! This AR/AP Clerk will be handling both accounts receivable and accounts payable duties, processing for multiple plants, and gaining exposure by working alongside upper management through the acquisitions.
This position is budgeted up to a base salary of $55,000 and offers competitive benefits.
AR/AP Clerk Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all payments are sent on time
- Resolve payment discrepancies and disputes on behalf of the company
- Maintain accounting ledgers by posting account transactions
- Verify accounts by reconciling statements and transactions
- Manage outgoing bills and invoices
AR/AP Clerk Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience within AP/AR
- Experience working in the manufacturing industry
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and other MS Office applications
If you are interested in the AR/AP Clerk role, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national