LaSalle Network is currently partnered with a top university in Chicago to help them identify an Applications System Manager to lead their Software Development team. This is an opportunity to step into a management role without previously having the title. This role will be directly responsible for the growth and continued modernization path of the development team.
Applications System Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead Software Engineering team
- Guide and advise stakeholders on best practices for implementing or enhancing system
- Design high-level system integrations
- Assess architectural impact of projects on overall system and make recommendations
Applications System Manager Qualifications:
- 6+ years of Software Development experience
- Ability to build effective collaboration and trust in a team environment
- Must be able to manage a complex project while working on complex tasks
Project Manager, Software Engineering Practice
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.