LaSalle Network is partnering with a financial services company in the western suburbs of Chicago to identify an Applications Analyst who will manage the company’s software infrastructure and all internal applications. The ideal candidate for this Applications Analyst role will have experience with business software systems such as Salesforce and be familiar with data mining, reporting tools, and must be comfortable with partial onsite flexibility.
Applications Analyst Responsibilities:
- Monitor and maintain all existing applications
- Advise on the best use of software, working between departments to maximize potential
- Assist with Salesforce implementation
- Work with IT, operations, sales, and more to evaluate new software
- Run reporting and present results from existing applications
- Support IT Director and IT staff with ongoing projects
Applications Analyst Requirements:
- Experience working with Salesforce or other business software systems
- 3+ years of experience working with enterprise applications
- Familiarity with databases and doing data mining
- Familiarity with reporting tools including but not limited to SQL and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this Applications Analyst role and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: salesforce , applications , excel , business , sql , IT , sales , operations , applications analyst , data mining , reporting tools
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.