LaSalle Network is currently working with a healthcare organization in the western suburbs of Chicago that is seeking an Applications Analyst to join their team. This individual will manage tickets and support issues for a small portfolio of custom applications. The main responsibilities include intaking tickets from end users, analysis of tickets, technical troubleshooting, and resolution communications with end users.
Applications Analyst Responsibilities:
- Understand current billing functionality, obtain understanding of requested changes from financial executive staff, and build roadmap toward implementing those changes
- Train and work with EHR vendor for fast track understanding of billing module and full cycle of clinical base data collection to improve and increase collections
- Participate in IT development projects contributing to the overall knowledge and capabilities of billing changes and documents processes toward implementation
- Assist in developing project plans and supports their implementation
- Apply workflow and reporting requirements into SQL query or Store procedures
- Develop strong knowledge related to behavioral healthcare billing innovations, current and future state mandated changes, and create roadmap for instituting change
- Participate in appropriate documentation of report gathering and data gathering for financial and billing reporting needs
- Analyze current claims, utilization, and medical cost data to assist financial management toward future goals
- Assist financial management in developing strategic, cost effective programs, and initiates system or network changes to enhance competitive position in behavioral care
- Design and develop new systems with an emphasis on minimized maintenance requirements, as well as maintenance and enhancement of existing systems
- Monitor and assess business metrics in order to refine processes and improve efficiencies
- Work closely with departmental executives to support new billing initiatives
Applications Analyst Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of accounts experience or data financial analysis in health care reimbursement is required with a strong understanding of Illinois Medicaid rules and commercial insurances
- Previous experience providing program design, system development, software analysis, and implementation is required
- Previous experience with EMR and EHR systems
- Strong understanding of information systems principles and techniques of data gathering, analysis, and management
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more about this Applications Analyst role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: technical support , application support , healthcare , EMR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries