Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a synthetics manufacturer to hire an AP Team Lead in their Atlanta, GA office.
The AP Team Lead will supervise and coordinate the US team of AP Processors and support the AP Manager to ensure daily AP tasks are executed correctly and in a timely manner. This includes coaching and supporting the professional development of team members in order to help produce individual and departmental goals. The AP Team Lead is also responsible for improving standardization and quality in the P2P workstream, and serving as the point of reference for internal and external stakeholders.
AP Team Lead Responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate the execution of non-regular tasks (reconciliation of open balances, pre-payments, T-A blocks, duplicates)
- Supervise and coordinate the execution of daily tasks (workflow, ZFPW, shared mailboxes, invoice processing, month end related activities)
- Train A/P staff in all tasks needed to perform the A/P function
- Assist in providing team metrics to measure performance against Service Level Agreements and stated departmental goals
- Maintain professional and effective communication with vendors and internal customers in a timely manner; act as escalation point for vendors/internal customers and proactively resolve issues; ability to take initiative and ownership
- Capability to perform backup responsibility for all functional positions in the Accounts Payable US group, including but not limited to scanning, invoice PO and FI posting, journal entries, logistics invoices, recurring entries, metrics reporting
- Actively involved in hiring interview process together with Manager
- Ascertain that invoice approvals are in accordance with the company’s Delegation of Authority
- Evaluate and plan use of resources, monitor sickness absence, approve vacation days and organize appropriate back up within the team
- Display a positive attitude and willingness to make the necessary effort to accomplish goals
- Prepare and coordinate documentation for internal/external auditors, annual accounts, tax and TP audits to ensure compliance
- Ensure all accounts payable and any other assigned general ledger accounts have been reconciled in a timely manner and have full documentation to support balances
AP Team Lead Requirements:
- SAP knowledge required (AP Functions)
- 3+ years in a supervisory role
- SAP experience required
- Associates degree or commensurate experience required; bachelor’s degree in finance, business or related field strongly preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to take initiative and ownership
- Proactive attitude
- Create an inspiring environment for AP team
- Good communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: accounts payable , ap , lead , supervisor #LI-NAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.