Do you love working within CPG? LaSalle Network has partnered with a multi-billion $$, rapidly growing, leader within the CPG industry. They are looking for an Accounts Payable Manager to join their corporate Accounting team. This person will be responsible for building out the AP team, creating new processes, and managing the full AP cycle.
Our client offers unparalleled growth, hiring top talent within the Chicagoland area. This Accounts Payable Manager is an opportunity to grow your career in fast-paced, growing organization.
Accounts Payable Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Manage a staff of 7 Accounts Payable staff
- Ensure accurate and timely payments to vendors
- Complete month-end close duties related to accounts payable such as reconcile general ledger accounts
- Assist in annual financial reporting process
- Follow through on requests from both internal and external auditors
- Develop and maintain a manual of appropriate accounts payable procedures
Accounts Payable Supervisor Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (BS) in Accounting or related financial field
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience with full cycle AP
- 2+ years of experience managing a team
- Ability to prioritize tasks and thrive in a high volume, deadline-oriented environment
- Experience in a supervisory role or management position
If you are interested in this Accounts Payable Manager opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today.
Senior Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: invoices , AP, accounts , accounts payable , accounts payable specialist , specialist , payable , CPG , invoice , payables , vendor , retail , invoicing , supervisor , manager , vendors
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.