A leading company focused on providing home infusion therapy services, is looking for an Accounts Payable / Travel and Expense Specialist to join their accounting team in the northern suburbs of Chicago. This company has a national presence and has been growing for more than 40 years. This position will report to the Accounts Payable Supervisor and will work in a driven, team-oriented environment.
The ideal candidate for this Accounts Payable/ Travel and Expense Specialist role will have at least two years of full process accounts payable experience, travel and expense reimbursement experience, be flexible in daily tasks, have the ability to problem solve, and handle confidential information. This person should also have the desire to work in a fast-paced environment and work hard in their role.
Accounts Payable / Travel and Expense Specialist Responsibilities:
- All accounting work necessary to insure accounts payable are processed in a timely and efficient manner. Includes accurate data entry, quality review and fast turn-around
- Review, approve, and process high volume T&E transactions weekly in Concur
- Ensure all receipts are obtained for all credit card transactions
- Provide support to related questions regarding T&E and Accounts Payable transactions
- Provide accurate and proficient data entry and processing of invoices
- Reconcile vendor statements and research discrepancies
- Prepare analysis as needed
- Create and maintain Vendor Files in ERP system
- Process 2 way and 3 way match P.O. / Non P.O based invoices
- Assist with month end close
Accounts Payable Specialist Requirements:
- High level proficiency in Excel (Pivot tables, VLOOKUPS)
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or a related field preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Accounts Payable and Travel and Expense
This position is attracting top talent and is very moving quickly. If you are a looking to further your career as an Accounts Payable/ Travel and Expense Specialist and want to work on a talented team at a growing company, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager - Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: concur, ap, Accounts Payable, Travel and expense, t&e expense reports, PO, Invoice, invoicing, matching, coding, transactions, concur, ERP, vendor, reconciliations, month -end close
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.