LaSalle Network is partnering with an oil and gas company located in Plano, Texas to find an AP Specialist to join their team. They are the largest CO2 pipeline network in the world!
This is an ideal position for someone looking for an immediate job and the opportunity to learn and grow within a strong work culture. The AP Specialist will be responsible for working on an AP team to complete full cycle AP tasks. This is an exciting opportunity with a company who is looking for an outgoing teammate!
AP Specialist Responsibilities:
- Process all vendor invoices and vendor credit notes through SAP
- Coordinate with appropriate business units that parked invoices are posted prior to month end close
- Code manual invoices and credit notes according to guidelines as well as entering and processing wire and check payments in SAP
- Process purchase order invoices (MIRO)
- Research GR (good received)/IR (invoices received) past due items and variances
- Reconcile AP general ledger accounts
- Assist with month end closing on occasion
- Process semi-monthly intercompany wires
- Lead the AP process; ensure vendor and customer requirements are met
- Run reports, including reviewing expense reports and posting to general ledger
- Maintain accurate filing system
- Help in audit of T&E and corporate accounts
- Other duties and projects as assigned
AP Specialist Requirements:
- 3–5 years of experience in the AP space
- Must possess excellent PO and non-PO experience
- Excellent written communication skills using letters, email, text, reports and other means
- Ability to easily manage multiple projects and deadlines at the same time
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Good working knowledge of SAP and excellent skills using Excel, Word and Teams
If you have experience processing several invoices a day, including POs and non-POs, and meet the requirements above, please apply for the AP Specialist position today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national