Looking to grow your career with a global company? Do you want to be a part of an organization who values innovation and sustainability? LaSalle Network is partnering with a leading international company who is looking to fill an AP Specialist position at their headquarters in the Western suburbs!
AP Specialist Responsibilities:
- Process various types of accounts payable transactions including data entry of vendor invoices, expense reports, and manual and emergency check requests
- Scanning and entry of invoices into SAP system
- Answer vendor inquiries and monitor open vendor invoices
- Assist in the month end close
- Monitor and enforce compliance in respect to standard AP policies and procedures
AP Specialist Requirements:
- SAP experience required
- Associate’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 1-3 years AP experience
- Excellent computer skills including experience with Excel and Word
- Detail oriented, able to work in a fast paced environment
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in the AP Specialist role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: accounts payable, AP, ap, SAP, vendor, ap specialist, month end close, data entry, expense reports
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.