One of LaSalle Network’s longest standing clients who has been around for over 100 years is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their office in Naperville, IL.
The ideal candidate for this Accounts Payable Specialist role will have experience in a large ERP system such as SAP, Oracle Great Plains, or Microsoft Dynamics, ability to review high volume invoices (200-500 weekly), strong communication skills, and a desire to work hard in their career. This individual will also need to be team oriented and efficient.
Starting compensation: $16-23/hr depending on years of experience.
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Review, approve, and process 200-500 invoices weekly
- Provide accurate and proficient data entry
- Reconcile vendor statements and research discrepancies
- Create and maintain Vendor Files in ERP system
- Process 2 way and 3 way match P.O./Non P.O based invoices
- Assist with month end close
- Prepare analysis as needed
Accounts Payable Specialist Requirements:
- High level proficiency in Excel and other ERP system
- High School diploma required
- Associate degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Business, Statistics, Economics, or Math is a plus
- High attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication
If interested in this Accounts Payable Specialist role and qualify per the requirements above, please apply today!
Senior Recruiter - Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: Accounts Payable , Accounting , Finance , Excel , reconciliation , auditing , invoices , acquisitions , customer contracts , contracts , processing , AP , invoices , invoice , reconciliation , discrepancy , 3-way match , matching , coding , check-runs , check-run , ERP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.