LaSalle Network has partnered with a construction corporation in the Southwest Suburbs of Chicago to identify an AP/AR Specialist to join an experienced, growing organization. This vast growing establishment is looking for a sharp and experience AP/AR Specialist to work directly with their Controller.
Working with and reporting directly to the head of their Accounting team, this individual will handle the general accounting and reporting for all invoicing, payments, and receivables. This AP/AR Specialist will also assist in preparing financial statements, calculate monthly portfolio performances, and assist with month-end accounting functions. This position has direct access to work with management.
AP/AR Specialist Responsibilities:
- Reconcile invoices, bills and verify balances to general ledger
- Participate in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables monthly close process
- Summarize receivables by maintaining invoice accounts, coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account, verifying totals, and preparing reports
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures
- Reconcile cash for all operating accounts on a monthly basis
- Execute routine month-end accounting functions (recording of accruals, balance sheet account reconciliations, etc.)
- Recording of related journal entries
AP/AR Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 5 years of professional Accounting experience
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel modeling experience
- Confident in learning new software programs
- Highly motivated and able to adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- If you are interested in this AP/AR Analyst opportunity, and want to join a high-level investment organization, please apply today!
Team Lead, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , accounts payable , accounts receivables , AP , AR , accounting associate , hedge , hedge fund , hedge funds , trade , trades , trading , CPA , investment , credit , credit analysis , loan , loan accounting , asset management , finance , startup , GAAP , accounts payable , expense , invoices , cash flows , public , corporate , general ledger , month-end close , accrual , journal entries
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.