LaSalle Network has partnered with a rapidly growing logistics firm in the northwest suburbs of Chicago to identify an AP/AR Associate to join an experienced, growing organization. This incredibly established team is looking for a sharp, polished AP/AR Associate to work directly with upper management and across the two departments.
Working with and reporting directly to the head of their accounting team, this individual will handle the general accounting and reporting for all invoicing, payments, and receivables. This AP/AR Associate will also assist in preparing financial statements and assist with month-end accounting functions.
AP/AR Associate Responsibilities:
- Reconcile invoices, bills and verify balances to general ledger
- Participate in accounts payable and accounts receivables monthly close process
- Summarize receivables by maintaining invoice accounts, coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account, verifying totals, and preparing reports
- Resolve invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures
- Reconcile cash for all operating accounts on a monthly basis
- Execute routine month-end accounting functions (recording of accruals, balance sheet account reconciliations, etc.)
- Record related journal entries
AP/AR Associate Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum of 1 year of professional accounting experience
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel modeling experience
- Confident in learning new software programs
- Highly motivated and able to adapt to a fast-paced work environment
If you are interested in this AP/AR Associate opportunity, and want to join a company experiencing consistent growth, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , accounts payable , accounts receivables , AP , AR , accounting associate , credit , credit analysis , finance , GAAP , expense , invoices , cash flows , public , corporate , general ledger , month-end close , accrual , journal entries
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.