Our client is a leader in the CPG industry with a Corporate Headquarters located in the West Suburbs. They are looking for an Analytics Specialist to help build their reputation on a global scale. The Analytics Specialist will handle analytics projects using SQL, Python and Business Intelligence tools. This Analytics Specialist role will also offer visibility to leadership and long-term career development opportunities.
Analytics Specialist Responsibilities:
- Develop analytical tools used for optimizing logistics, financial gain as well as production and fulfillment
- Work closely with Senior Executives including leadership across VP- and C-Level
- Create visualization from finds to present to leadership and cross-functional stakeholders
- Transform data from multiple sources using advanced tools such as Python, SQL, R programming and Excel
Analytics Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Analytics or Supply Chain required
- Minimum of 1-3 years of related experience
- 2 - 3 years’ experience with Fact/Dim Data-Warehouse and Tableau experience working with large data sets, conducting analyses and presenting findings, as well as collecting and documenting business requirements
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience working with SQL
- Preferred experience working/developing with R programming
- Experience creating PowerPoint presentations
If you are interested in this Analytics Specialist opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Sr. Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: supply chain , analytics , data , data warehouse , BI , SQL , Tableau, R programming , R, Excel , Power Point , Microsoft , python , supply chain analyst , demand planner , planning , forecasting , statistics , finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, office services, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.