LaSalle Network is partnering with a healthcare company headquartered in downtown Chicago seeking an Agile Project Manager to join their application development team. The company values work/life balance and the average tenure for an employee on the technology team is 10 years.
This Agile Project Manager will support the software development life cycle and the ideal candidate must have experience leading projects from start to finish, liaising between technology and the business, conflict resolution and vendor management. This is full time position working out of the organization's downtown Chicago office.
Agile Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee multiple complex projects
- Create the scope and milestones and ensure they are being met
- Coordinate with marketing teams, stakeholders, vendors and developers
Agile Project Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years Project Management experience on IT development projects
- Agile experience required
- Ability to handle the budget and create SOW for contractors
- Stellar communication and conflict resolution skills
If you are interested in this position title opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Project Manager – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: project manager , agile , PM , technology #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.