LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a growing investments management firm to help them grow their service desk operations team. This team provides superior customer service to their internal end user population and provides support for day-to-day IT issues. This Advanced Analyst, IT Help Desk position is onsite in Chicago, IL (some work from home available on a hybrid model) and this is a full time (direct hire) opportunity.
Advanced Analyst, IT Help Desk Responsibilities:
- Support Tier II help desk issues involving various user facing software and hardware as part of a help desk role
- Support help desk across multiple applications, operating systems, and hardware platforms
- Deploy and troubleshoot end-user equipment – including computers, mobile and desk phones, and printers
- Assist with video conferencing and phone system support
- Help with some server-level tasks
Advanced Analyst, IT Help Desk Requirements:
- Basic networking concepts and setup
- Windows server knowledge or experience
- Manage video conferencing technologies
- Assist with basic phone system moves/adds/changes
- Associates degree, Bachelor’s degree, OR IT Certifications are preferred
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude, and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more about this Advanced Analyst, IT Help Desk role, please apply today!
Project Manager, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: help desk, IT support, Active Directory, mobile device management, Windows 10, Office 365.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.