Our client, a progressive organization that is reinforcing the lottery’s rightful position as a force for good in the State of Illinois, is looking for an experienced Adobe Automation Manager to join its team! The Adobe Automation Manager will be responsible for managing the Illinois Lottery Brand, Marketing and Games presence online and delivering sales growth and engagement through web, mobile and social channels. This is a rapidly growing organization and a brand-new department. Our client offers competitive compensation and a remote working environment!
Adobe Automation Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead marketing automation tech strategies and hands-on execution in Adobe Campaigns
- Develop and refine complex Adobe Campaign workflows and campaigns
- Understand and manage needed data flows between player database and adobe
- Troubleshoot email difficulties including image loading and rendering/format issues
- Build and amend email and other digital communications templates in Adobe
- Support revenue goals by building, automating, and continuously updating player journey management process
- Manage marketing email campaigns from production to analytics, through testing and deployment
- Grow database through targeted list building and contact acquisition
- Assist with tracking lead source, lead attribution, and attribution reporting
Adobe Automation Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience working with Adobe Campaign and the ACS tool
- Experience developing and refining complex ACS workflows
- Knowledge of Adobe marketing product stack and integration (AEM, Target, Analytics, Audience Manager)
- Understanding of direct marketing vernacular (e.g. modeling, segmentation, test design, control groups)
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug issues
- Strong business acumen
- Experience with writing SQL statements for data extraction
- Ability to articulate complex ideas and insights in a way that is simply understood and facilitates decision-making
- Action-oriented, agile/flexible, focused, curious
If you are interested in this Adobe Automation Manager position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager – Marketing
Keywords and Related Terms: marketing , adobe , automation , workflows , adobe campaign , AEM , Target , Analytics , Audience Manager , digital , list building , segmentation , email marketing , analytics , web , mobile channels , social , illinois , lottery , gaming ,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.