LaSalle Network is working with a client in the higher education space to find their next Admissions Advisor. We are looking for engaged, caring colleagues to join our organization in serving their students. The Admissions Advisors will act as the first point of contact for prospective students. The ideal candidate is warm and excited to enhance these meaningful relationships with students.
This organization prides themselves on their comprehensive benefits and professional development and can help you meet your goals. If you are looking for career advancement, the opportunity to maintain a healthy lifestyle, and to make an impact on an organization from day one, this is the role for you!
Admissions Advisor Responsibilities:
- Contact individuals and prospect students via phone or through video conferencing
- Conduct interviews of prospective students to understand their career goals and needs as well as obstacles that might prevent them from continuing their education
- Guide students through the admissions process - responding to questions, linking them to financial aid, gathering the documents necessary to start school, and ensuring students complete admissions testing
- Network and build relationships with students to identify new prospective students
Admissions Advisor Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Excellent people skills and a drive to form meaningful connections over the phone and in-person
- Strong written communication skills to craft well-written, compelling messages to students and fellow colleagues
- Motivated to work with a team while also working independently
If you want to be a part of an organization focused on providing high-quality education and meaningful relationships, apply for this Admissions Advisor role today!
Keywords and Related Terms: admissions , education , advisor , writing , higher education , students , relationship management #LI-OTOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.