Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a higher education organization focused on experiential learning. They are seeking an Admissions Advisor to join their team and provide outstanding service to potential students. The Admissions Advisor will guide students throughout their stressful application process and they will aid them with any worries that they may have.
Admissions Advisor Responsibilities:
- Reach out to individuals via phone, or through video conferencing, take incoming calls and place outbound calls to prospective students
- Interview prospective students to determine their motivation for attending college; understand their career goals and the obstacles that might prevent them from starting or continuing their education; help them to overcome those obstacles; help them identify the degree-program that best matches their needs
- Guide students through the admissions process and responding to questions
- Linking them to financial aid and academic advisors, gathering the documents necessary to start school, and ensuring students complete admissions testing
Admissions Advisor Requirements:
If you are interested in becoming an Admissions Advisor and have a passion for higher education, please apply today!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Passion for education and the desire to help prospective students achieve their educational and career goals
- Enjoy listening to and talking with prospective students over the phone, getting to know them, and creating a meaningful relationship
- Possess the skills needed to craft well-written, compelling messages to students and fellow colleagues
- Have the desire to work with a team, and toward the team’s goals, while also working independently and being internally motivated
Senior Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national