LaSalle Network has partnered with a financial holding company that is looking to hire on an experienced Administrative Assistant. This client is located in Menomonee Falls, WI.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provide clerical, secretarial and administrative support to the CEO of the company
- Provide administrative support by entering, formatting and printing information, organizing work, answering the telephone and relaying messages
- Compose and type routine correspondence; maintains up-to-date files
- Help to maintain company organization charts and employee directory
- Coordinate meetings, conferences and travel arrangements for all members of the company
- Participate in administrative staff meetings and attend other meetings and seminars; act as recording secretary at staff and committee meetings; prepare and distribute minutes
- Participate in recruitment effort for exempt and nonexempt personnel and helps to coordinate the use of temporary employees
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- 4-5 years of administrative, office or clerical experience
- MS Office proficiency required
- Associates degree preferred
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
If you are interested in continuing your career as an Administrative Assistant and want to work alongside of inspiring professionals, then this is the role for you! Please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: administrative assistant , office assistant #LI-NAOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.