Our client, a leading executive search firm, is seeking an Project Coordinator to support their company's leading principals. This firm is one of the most distinguished executive search firms in the world and prides themselves in their inclusive and dynamic culture as well as their high-quality customer service to their clients.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for managing all elements of the recruiting cycle and will be essential in the success of their respective partners. The ideal fit for this role will have exceptional communication skills, be able to balance complex schedules, and represent their company in a professional demeanor as you manage relationships with their clients.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple complex calendars and schedule meetings accordingly
- Communicate scheduling updates, interview pipeline, and client-related information to candidates
- Create marketing and presentation materials as needed
- Manage written and verbal correspondences with candidates
- Schedule domestic and international travel
- Edit and proofread proposals and contracts
Project Coordinator Requirements:
- BA or higher level of education is required
- 3+ years of C-Suite support, preferably within professional services
- Recruiting coordination experience is preferred
- Excellent written communication skills including drafting and editing documents
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to manage multiple projects
If you are an organized professional who thrives in a fast-paced and project-based role, apply to the Project Coordinator role today!
Associate Principal, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Executive Assistant , Recruiting Coordinator , c-suite , recruitment , recruiting
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.